Your privacy is very important to us. Stanford Ltd (Stanford) is dedicated to providing you with superior service while protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
When you become a Stanford customer, you will be providing us with personal information relating to the purchase of a property, along with the ensuing delivery of services such as repairs and maintenance / correction of deficiencies, etc. You may also be providing us with information regarding your financial and employment status to facilitate financing or approval of an application or information about your purchase patterns, personal preferences and demographics.
As part of our established relationship with you, we will use and retain your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for product information.
- We may also be required to provide personal information to third parties for legal or regulatory purpose.
- To complete business transactions with you and to provide appropriate levels of service following the completion of a transaction.
- From time to time, we will provide personal information to a third party in order to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- To share personal information that we collect with other service providers, such as utilities, banking institutions and credit agencies, as well as trades and contractors ,realtors and agents, etc who perform various functions to assist in our delivery of service to you.
- We will use personal information at an aggregate level to improve the quality and efficiency of our products and services and to enhance our marketing efforts.
- We may share your personal information within the Stanford Associated companies and realtors and agents to cross promote products and services which we believe will be of interest to you.
We prohibit the sale, transfer of or sharing of personal information with third parties for any other purposes than those identified, without your consent, unless it is required by law.
When we collect personal information from you we will make you aware of the purpose(s) for collecting, using or disclosing the information and obtain your consent in an appropriate fashion consistent with sensitivity of the information. If you wish to withdraw your consent for one or more purposes, please notify the Stanford customer service office serving you. Please note that this may limit our ability or prevent us from providing you with the products or services you desire.
We will rely on you to keep us informed of any changes in your personal information. If you believe that the personal information that we hold is incorrect, please contact the Stanford customer service office serving you to request a correction or to view your file.
Appropriate measures are in place to protect the privacy of your personal information against loss, misuse or unauthorized access. Our staff members are sensitive to the nature of the personal information you have entrusted them with.
Stanford does NOT collect individually identifiable data form our web site, other than information that you choose to provide via an electronic mail message. Even when you choose to give us this information, it is kept confidential.
Like most web sites, we do use log files. When guests visit the Stanford web site, we collect some basic information regarding the use of our site. Information collected includes the amount of traffic visiting the site, which pages are visited and for how long. This information does not identify the individual user. It is used only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns and to improve the quality of our site for your use and enjoyment.
None of the information collected from our site is sold, traded or rented to others. The information that you supply is used solely for the purpose of meeting your specific request.
The Stanford web site contains links to other web sites. Stanford is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these web sites. Furthermore, a link to a non-Stanford web site does not mean that Stanford endorses, controls or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
If you need further information on Stanford privacy practices or you feel that your personal information has not been handled appropriately, please contact Stanford Chief Privacy Officer At Stanford Customer Service at (905) 780-9610.